jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

...Soleada.

This past week has been delightful. Some highlights:

Thursday: We went to Claudia's to hang out and have dinner. Good times. :)
Friday: We went to the market for the last time...:( I will miss that market. I got some of the best tomatoes ever. And I wanted to say good-bye to the guy I always get carrots from, but it was loud and busy, and Spain has actually not made me a louder person. Betty and I walked home by way of Vía de Malecón, a pretty walk that takes you through the suburbs, including orchards, roosters, and cute houses. Later that night Ashley came over and we had tortilla española and watched Carmen before youth group. Good times. :)


Saturday: Ashley and I went sketching in the city. It was a beautiful day. Later Beth came over to study for art and then we rewarded ourselves with some caramel corn and a movie. Good times. :)
Sunday: We went to Benidorm with Claudia, Elena, Miguel, Haley, and Ashley. First we went to the beach, and, if I may say it, it was weird to see the hundreds of wrinkly, sunburned, and sometimes topless English people...That part was mildly disconcerting. We walked down the streets to see the shops, and then we went to the amusement park, Tierra Mítica. It was a beautiful view from up there, and it was lovely to spend the day with friends...Good times. :)


Tuesday: Yet another movie night, this time with Claudia and Elena. Yup, good times. :)

We had our last exam last night! I think they all went well. Today after our last class Betty and I went up to the “terraza,” and I sketched a little. Tomorrow our Spanish professor from the states is coming to visit!! It promises to be a good final weekend. I'll probably write one more blog once we get home. Have I mentioned how weird it is to read old entries? Ha. God is good.
See you on the other side of the Atlantic!
♥Tracy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario