Being blonde, it's not uncommon to for people here to stare at me, give me funny looks, or assume I don't speak Spanish. That's why I like Zergio, a little boy we met at the heladería in our barrio (neighborhood) the other day at lunchtime. We were paying for a delicious four-cheese pizza we had just consumed, and Zergio was sitting on a stool by the counter. He didn't stare at us like we were aliens, he just started talking to us like it was completely normal. I appreciated that.
In other news, we got to go out on the roof of our apartment the other day! It might have been just a lucky chance that the door was unlocked, but it was a lovely view.
And today, while in the barrio of San Anton, we saw a procession in the street. The “feast day” of San Anton is January 17th, so they have been celebrating this week.

We also went to Plaza Flores the other day and got pasteles de carne. It's really pretty there.

Hasta luego!
♥Tracy
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario