This past weekend was AMAZING. Ávila and Segovia, two more sweet Spanish cities. Segovia has definitely made it to my top three favorite cities we've visited. Also in the running for #1 are probably Granada and Toledo, but it's a tough call because each city is unique. Anyway, in less than three days I filled up the photo space on my camera. Before we left, I checked the weather forecast and it was calling for cold, wet yuck all weekend. I am very pleased to say that this could not have been much further from the truth. It was gorgeous.
In Ávila we walked along an awesome Roman wall. I took so many pictures of that wall. I thoroughly enjoyed that wall.


I'm short of time, so I'll leave you with a few pictures and a couple random thoughts...

Segovia...!!

I love cathedrals!!!

Castle!

and view from said castle:

Roman Aqueduct!!!

We also found an awesome BOOK! It's a book you're supposed to “read, register, and release.” When you find it, you read it, sign your name and where you found it, and then leave it somewhere else. And it's a contemporary art book in Spanish!!! Very excited.
Some of my favorite conversations are the random ones we have with people on the street or while waiting in line for the bathroom. We meet some totally random and fun people. I also really enjoy talking with the international students in my grammar class. It's so interesting to talk with someone whose second (or third or fourth) language is also Spanish.
Hasta luego!
♥Tracy
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario